Sunday, May 11, 2008

Babysitting

Andrew and I. . .He wanted to make sure his dog was in the picture. And the reason for my silly smile is because I was trying not too laugh...we had had numerous attempts to taking the picture because the boys couldn't get the camera to take a picture lol
Jacob and I

I recently babysat these boys cause there parents needed someone to watch them for a few days and I greatly needed to make some money to pay off my umm...ticket :! We had a lot of fun and they are very cute! I didn't get a picture of the oldest boy though cause he was shy. . .

7 comments:

C Hendryx said...

were you really JUST doing homework? lol :)

Carly said...

lol! Actually this picture was one of the very few times that I actually got to hang out with the boys because they were always either playing games on the Wii or watching TV. So while they were doing either of those activities I decided to be productive and do homework :) or i tried to at least lol

Fox & Willow said...

Believe me I know from experience, you CANNOT do anything productive (such as homework) while you're watching kids. They usually take that opportunity to destroy the house - maybe smear Vaseline all over their bedroom, or dig in the garbage can. LOL

Fox & Willow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

lol. sounds like you have had some personal experiences stacie! ha ha

Music Eloquence said...

Hey Carly, how are you? Just wanted you to know I had a conversation about you last night. All Good!!! =) There's nothing bad to say anyway. Love you tons. Get that homework done!! =P

Carly said...

Hi Von de Leigh :)I am doing very good! Hope all is well in Alabama. Love you too :)