Monday, December 15, 2008

SIGH......

Finals are done and school is finally out! Another semester is out of they way and a few more to go! Due to my lack of recent blog postings I will do a brief update on my life and the things occurring around me for all of the curious people lol=)

1: Like I said I have completed this semester of college and have already picked my classes for spring! Please pray everyone! I am taking Statistics at 7:30 in the morning downtown on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Now if you don't know me that well, please know this....the Felt family needs a good nights rest and are NOT morning people lol. In other words pray I get up in the morning =) I am also taking Chemistry 306 on Tuesday and Thursday (thankfully at a decent "Felt" time =). So if you don't see me much next semester you will know why! Bare with me please =D

2: I got a new job =D I start in January. Can you guess what it is??? No, not a nurse quite yet.....hmmm.... Well I am going to be working in the SCC bookstore. It will be nice for a change and also cause that's where I attend school so less commute time! I will most definitely miss working with my sweet, giving, flexible aunt! She has been so good to me while working with her for 2 years! But I am very thankful for my new employment! Thank you Jesus!

3: And now the best for the last....I AM SO IN LOVE.... with Jesus ;)! He has been so so good to me and I am falling more in love with Him everyday! I am so thankful for the peace that comes with knowing God.... no matter what I am going through I can trust and know that God will never let me down but will always be there and give me peace during the middle of my chaos. I am also so thankful for the ministry of The Rock Church and for the church body....thank you to everyone for all of your prayers, friendship and words of encouragement! Thank you to those that believe in me and encourage me in my spiritual and scholastic journeys =) I am also thankful for the Truth!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Carly, I am so happy you discovered the same as me...falling in love with Jesus is really the best. What a revelation!!! God is truly amazing. Everything seems so trivial when thinking about God's love.