Yes, I am very sad to have been added to the growing population of unemployment =( However, I have been looking for jobs but in the mean time does anyone need help doing anything?? I know this is very cheesy and very informal but I cannot stand not working!! I am willing to do anything...cleaning, babysitting, yard work, running errands, animal sitting, office work ....you name it =) Pass the word on please if you don't need help with anything! And please don't think I don't have any class cause I posted this hee hee! It's just a fast way to get the word out! lol Thanks =)Thursday, February 12, 2009
um...Need Help??
Yes, I am very sad to have been added to the growing population of unemployment =( However, I have been looking for jobs but in the mean time does anyone need help doing anything?? I know this is very cheesy and very informal but I cannot stand not working!! I am willing to do anything...cleaning, babysitting, yard work, running errands, animal sitting, office work ....you name it =) Pass the word on please if you don't need help with anything! And please don't think I don't have any class cause I posted this hee hee! It's just a fast way to get the word out! lol Thanks =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I LOVE IT! Guys take note!
Carly's Classifieds
There is an abundance of work at the capitol....
...doesn't pay well, but the retirement is out of this world...haha
Carly my dear friend I know exactly how you feel!! I absolutely felt like going insane when I was without a job. But....*said with faith of a mustard seed* help is on the wayy!! =DD Lol..
Love ya!!
p.s. Heyy look it's a picture from PEAK!! Can you send it to me please and thanks?
I need some lyrics typed....I heard you're phenomenal!
Billy:: Carlys Classifieds lol I love it =)
Steven:: Please give me some more info about the capitol!
Vren:: HEY!!!! Ill have some faith with you and believe I'm going to get a job soon! I'll send you the picture...Miss you and hope to see you at No Limits!!
I soooooo wish you lived closer!!! i could use you for as long as you could help!!!
Tara:: Wisconsin isn't that far right? I could probably could commute there! lol I wish you lived close too =)
ok the "anonymous" person has to be ben or devin! lol
Aww Carly I totally understand!!! At least you have school to keep you busy. Just keep applying at places and being persistent. It will happen. love you!
Aw that's a bummer Carly! I will add you to my prayer list. I know God has something incredibly awesome for you to do. You can look on Craigslist for part time employment. Also, your school may also be hiring part time student assistants. Best wishes, my friend!
Post a Comment