Another year has gone by and 2009 is now behind us. This past year many experienced change. Although everything may not make sense to me now, I am sure it all will in the end. This past year has been a good one for me, many exciting things have happened and God has been faithful as always. I think the most important thing that happened to me this year was the respect and thankfulness that I have developed to our ministry at The Rock Church. Don't get me wrong, I've always had respect and have been thankful for the Young's and Wilson's but this year, lets just say my eyes were opened. I have seen our ministry stand strong and continue to preach truth AND holiness when others around them are not. People have made fun of them, yet they have kept a Christian attitude through it all.
In 2009 there were a handful of people that left The Rock Church (of course I am not sure of all the reasons) but I have made the decision that The Rock Church is MY church. Pastor Young, Bishop Wilson, Sis. Young and Sis. Wilson are MY spiritual leaders. I am going to follow them. I know God has his hand upon the ministry at TRC. God has great things in store for TRC in 2010 and I am excited that I am going to be a part of it. In 2010, I am going to be more committed to God, my ministry, and the leadership that I have chosen to follow. Nothing will stop me from walking the narrow way. Nothing will stop me from living with standards of holiness. Nothing will stop me from following the leaders God has placed in my life. After all, what else is going to matter in the end?
1 comment:
Great post. I am so thankful for holiness!!
Post a Comment