I don't know if you will ever read this but I just wanted to let you know I agree with your post on FB about "most of the young people YOU have know and who have backslidden have come from broken or disrupted homes, so parents please stay together." Yes, there are people that have left church and their parents had a great marriage but I do believe that this (parents staying together) is a major contributing factor! I became very frustrated at the comments people put and directly stated TRC. But then I had to remind myself that these people must be ignorant because you've worked with young people all over the states and not JUST in TRC. I could continue to vent my frustration because this is my youth pastor that people are so blatantly arguing with his own personal opinion and experience but I will hold my tongue and pray for them.
Thank you Bro. Joe for preaching the truth when so many of your close friends have left without ever looking back. Thank you for your burden for the young people and your commitment. I support you and am behind you 110%. And thank you for not only having a burden for our young people, but their parents as well.
I love and appreciate you and Sis. Tawni and all that you do,
Carly
4 comments:
Carly....I could not agree with you more!!! I was so upset about those comments...Everyone was taking it personal.Looking at their own marriages and kids, instead of looking at the future generations that could possibly be spared by simply listening to Bro. Johannes. Who wouldn't listen to such advice! People are crazy sometimes. LOL xoxo
The last comment was from Rachel not Steven LOL
Just awesome! I also love your blog's design! I just started one myself for our church's website. I'm kind of new to blogging though so I'm checking out other Christian blogs to get some inspiration for design and content. Feel free to check our new blog at our church in Bellevue
Would love to know what you think!
Because we are aware of the issues that may appear in deciding to buy a new truck, we have developed a easy way to guarantee your truck finance. Acquiring a truck to run your bussiness shouldn’t be a concern. Our Truck finance specialists provide a complete service for all your truck finance needs, giving you the best options.
Post a Comment