Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Praise Report!
For all of you that do not know, I got a speeding ticket in March. I was going a lot faster than the speed limit but....my speedometer wasn't working. This is one of the many reasons I decided to fight it. So my trial was yesterday and I was nervous and kinda scared! I was mainly scared due to the fact that my ticket was $371 and it was going to be on my record and increase my ticket...well you get the point. Anyways, I arrived early to my trial so I just sat down and reviewed my "speech" that I was going to give. As the other people arrived in the room and time ticked closer to 3 o'clock I increasingly became more nervous. We ended up waiting for half of an hour for the judge and finally he came in. After being sworn in the judge then began role call. I was the second person to testify. As I stepped up to the podium the judge said, Ms. Felt, your trial has been dismissed, you can leave now!!!! I then asked, "So does that mean I don't have to pay my ticket and it won't go on my record??" The judge replied, "Yes it means both of those!!!!" I then said, "Thank you your honor" and walked out of the room with the hugest smile on my face!!! I was so excited that when I got home I ran and jumped in the pool with all my clothes on and told my sisters what had happened lol. God is sooooooooooooo good! Thank you Lord for answering my prayers. And thanks to everyone else that was praying for me :) We serve an awesome God! Dat wight! Amen amen amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAHAHA! Carly you are SOO funny! That's awesome! God is GOOD! Praise Him! lol
CARLY!!! Thats sooo awesome! God IS good! I know how tickets go...they are no fun. I'm glad everything turned out for you! I was never so lucky...Cause I was always guilty as charged! HAHA! Thats a great story. Dat wight! ROFL!!!
Dat Wight. You're halarious! I am so happy for you! It is sucha relief when God somes through & always right on time. =) Jumped in the pool with all your clothes on!?! That sounds like fun! lol
James, I think Carly was guilty as charged as well. She used the system to her advantage - and God and the State of California showed mercy... what a FUNNY story. Jumped into the pool with all your clothes on?
"Your honor, that means I don't have to pay this ticket?" lol
You prepared a speech? hahahaha
You're funny, Carly!
You were guilty! You should have been given prison time but since God cut you some slack the $371 should go into the offering plate!!! LOL
I can't believe you jumped in the pool with your clothes on, now that is funny. Good for you getting off and not having to pay that huge fine,.
Post a Comment