Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Three Stooges....



Lucas, Anna and I gave ourselves a nickname.... The Three Stooges...cause when were together we are always doing something different, crazy, and fun. After I took my bio test on monday we decided to do something fun to celebrate :) So we went to Jacks and then went to the driving range! Yes it was very funny and entertaining considering I had only been one other time and Anna had never been before! However, Anna only hit three golfballs and then gave up so she decided to work on her photography skills. Here are a few pictures and videos from our adventurous day. Hope you enjoy :) PS I dont know why but I don't think my camera has sound cause I can never hear it play so sorry that theres no sound :!








10 comments:

Vonney said...

Golfing in sandals! haha I love it, Carly!!!

Rachel said...

Carly I love the last little jump...Did it help? hahaha

Carly said...

lol! yes golfing in sandals i know.... i wasn't quite wearing the proper golfing apparel for being such a pro! Ill work on that next time :)

Rachel the jump helped a lot. Lucas said something like your supposed to bend your knees or bounce a little so I figured the harder I jumped, the farther the golf ball would go! And I hit it like 500 yards! I am better than Tiger Woods lol :)

Anna said...

Hahahahaha!!! OMW! I am getting sick from watching my very shaky video. Anyways, that was lots of fun... I think I need to get lessons. Golfing is much harder than it looks.

Sarah said...

i tried it once. . . . i will only try it once! LOL! u girls are fun-e

Chris Sindle said...

HAHA! Y'all are funny!

drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drew said...

I can only imagine what the REST of the people on the green were thinking of you three! lol

Robert Clark said...

Wow Carly. Your great. For a sec I thought you were a garden gnome with a golf club. Jk.....maybe. Well, if it helps golfing is voted the hardest sport. So good luck and keep swinging. God bless.

Kim said...

ok, Carly, I know you have a lot going on in your life, but can you update please?? I am dying of curiosity. ok, so I'm nosy. do you blame me? I'm a girl~