Sunday, August 17, 2008

P.E.A.K 2008

Lucas and I on our way home :(
A bunch of us squished in a van....
James tried to take one from outside to get everyone in the picture but that idea didn't work too well...

This is what happens when you fall asleep on the plane hee hee ;)

Vren and I...the girl can sang!!! :)

Preachers playing basketball against some of the young guys...
Pauline, Sarah, Maria, Sara Anne, Korena, Rachel, Me, Emily, Vren, and half of Anna :)



Here's a picture of the church... sorry you can't see it that well....
Emily, Lachrisha, Sara and I sitting on Abuelo's lap :) Abuelo is the name of a Mexican restaurant in Tulsa named after this grandpa...
Ryan, Chris, Jared, Anna, Britney, Fayruz, and Dustin all eating at Abuelos...couldn't get everyone to look at the camera!
A bunch of us squeezing in a van to go eat....crazy!!







Eating breakfast at the hotel before we had to go practice for the morning service :) that's the reason for the puffy eyes!




WOW....What an awesome, amazing, Holy Ghost filled time we all had at PEAK!!!! We started out the conference on Wednesday night and the Holy Ghost came into the place so strong that we didn't even have a song service....we went straight to preaching! Bro. Marks sure did an awesome job preaching Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night! And Bro. Calhoun preached Thursday and Friday morning which was also awesome! It was such a unique conference and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to attend. It was so neat to see the WHOLE congregation worshiping and being involved in the service! Not only was church awesome but the fellowship was a blast as well. Here are a few pictures from this past week...hope you enjoy :)




9 comments:

TRC Rockers said...

Ummm, you do know that Abuelo isn't his name right? It's Spanish for grandpa! LOL Either way the picture is a hoot. Make sure to post a warning blog to everyone that your fall schedule will be crazy! You can do it!

Carly said...

Yes jessica, I do know that Abuelo means grandpa and isn't his name lol..after all I am mexican, even if it is a little :) And yes I will make sure I do a post about my crazy fall semester so everyone won't get mad at me if i don't post! :) Good luck to you this fall!!!

V said...

Carly!!! I was so happy to see you! I'm glad we hung out. I was sad that I couldn't come to the hotel the last night. I ended up crashing from exhaustion! LOL we look like ghosts in that picture!
Well, keep in touch and I'll see ya at no limits!
love you!

My plisters on my binky is gone!!! Hahahaha!

Carly said...

VREEEEN :) Hey I had fun with hangin out with you for the little time that we did! Can't wait to see you at No Limits!
Ps.
Glad to hear your plisters on your binky are gone lol!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture you took of the clouds from the plane, and that picture of Fayruz is hilarious.

Pauly-Bee-PO-Pal said...

Carly!!!!! once again we never got to hang out! =,( i'm so sad! i have a funny feeling it will never happen!

Carly said...

Aaron...
I love clouds so I tried to take a cool pic. Glad you like it :)
And the pic of Fay lol! Ya it had me laughing!

Pauline...
*sniff sniff* Im sad we didn't get to hang out either. Dont say that we never will though...maybe No Limits or somethin! :) Hey maybe we can go to Frisco again lol!

Anonymous said...

OMW Debbie Malone is a out of control, crazy driver!!!! I thought I was going to meet my maker on more than one occasion! lol PEAK was a blast!

-Chrisha

p.s.idk if I ever told you this... Sarah and I had no pillows the first night, so I went to your room and stole some from you while you were sleeping!:)Thanks for the pillows Carly! luv ya

Carly said...

I was wondering where my pillows went! lol