Monday, August 11, 2008

WOW!

I wish I had some pictures or videos of church last night...what a crazy crazy party we had! Mark King preached an awesome message about not giving up the fight! Not backing down! Not compromising! But too keep pressing on! As the service came to a close, all of us dignified Pentecostals raised our hands, waved them in the air and cried out to our Holy Father. Okay, it really went like this.....

Bro. Young sat two little boys on the pulpit and had all of the kids under the age of 12 to come and stand on the platform. He then told all of the youth, parents, and grandparents of The Rock Church, "These little kids are watching you and looking up to you. So if you think something is cool, they are going to think its cool. If you worship, they are going to worship. If you don't worship, they aren't going to worship. Now I want all of you mom, dads, and young people to show these kids how to worship the God that we serve!" And that's when it all started.... All the guys started crowd surfing, the girls started running around the church and then.... we started singing, "Get somethin' in your hands, and wave it in the air...." That is when the craziness really started to happen! Guys took off their jackets and ties and started waving them in the air, the girls then decided to destroy the beautiful flower arrangements! There were flowers, branches, leaves flying everywhere! Then everyone ran onto the platform and into the choir loft and was dancing, singing, and worshipping the awesome God that we serve.... I am so overwhelmed with thankfulness and gratitude as to what God is doing at TRC and in my life. There is never a dull moment or a service where God doesn't move. I am thankful for the ministry of TRC and am so so so thankful that they are not compromising and are not backing down but are preaching and living the truth! Thank you Jesus :) I am never leaving TRC!!!! God has been so so good to me and "ain't no party like the Holy Ghost party, cause the Holy Ghost party don't stop!

No comments: