Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mind Block

Hello everyone :) I was wanting to blog something to keep you updated and interested but I can't think of anything right now. So, does anyone have any ideas or have something intersting to share? Let me know...Thanks and look forward to hearing from you:)

4 comments:

Vonney said...

lol You are too funny, Carly! Blogs are to share what you are interested in, or your thoughts about any subject! You can share what it's like growing up in a household of sisters, what kind of ice cream you like, or what you thought of an article. You can post comics, pictures, or crazy ideas.. (like inventions you thought of but nobody will use!!!) You can talk about vacations, embarrassing moments, thoughts to ponder, quotes, bible quizzing, or anything your little heart desires! That's the great thing about blogging - it allows you to use your creative side...Have fun brainstorming! Hope this helps! Love ya!

Carly said...

LOL thanks Yvonne for the great variety of blogging ideas! I just might use a few of them...what its like living in a household full of girls sounds like a great one! :) Thanks again! Love ya too!

James Wilder said...

Vonney hit the nail on the head.
People also enjoy sharing in experiences with you that are things they can relate with. For instance, I've read one bloggers account of an incredibly embarrassing moment. On another occasion, I've read a blogger's account of the frustration of red lights. Red lights! Seriously! But we all related and we laughed.

There is a strange therapy in blogging! ha! Wait...that could be a blog topic too!!

C Hendryx said...

I guess you are still thinking of stuff? ???