Monday, April 14, 2008

TESTING...1-2-3

HEy PeePs :0 FirsT Of alL I am toTallY IgnoRant When It comEs to teChnoLogy So plEasE baRe wIth mE as i ConfRont ThiS nEw ChaLLenGe iN LiFe:) lOl. weLl. . . iF notHing EvEr BecomEs oF tHis bloG beCause I nevEr fiGure ouT How to dO AlL of tHis teChNoloGical sTufF tHeN I gueSs we wiLL all just hAVe a goOd LaugH;) EnJoy :)

PS: i wiLl pOst soME PicTureS aNd oTher StuFf as sOon as i fiGuRe iT OuT!! Oh! And FeeL fRee tO LeaVe cOmmENts :)

6 comments:

Anna said...

Yaaay!!!! Welcome to the blogger community... I can teach you what I know about blogging although its not much.

James Wilder said...

Proud of you Carly Belle. Overcoming the whole technology thing and all... it's really not that complex now is it! Now the whole wRiTiNg wItH dIfFeReNt casing is just plain... GhEtTo. And especially ghetto when the blog opens with "Love Him Like I Do". Bad combo. hahahaha j/k

Anonymous said...

HEy JESS!!! I love the blog! You're awesome....and you'll always be my best bud... You're inspiring me to do my own blog now.... Hmmm :) love ya!

Carly said...

Hello Billy :) yes, unfortunately technology is still complicated for me! lol i spent about an hour trying to figure out how to post pix and finally gave up!! LOL in regards to ThE FUnkY wRitIng aNd aLl...im just shoin my colored side foo! so dont be hatin lol :)

Carly said...

hey best bud :) glad you like the blog...hopefully i'll keep you updated on whats going on in my life :) let me know when you join blogger land :) love you tons!!!

Carly said...

Hey anna! i will defenitely contact you in regards to learning your "blogger skills." They are greatly needed on my end!