These are the curtains I made :) Funky but fun!
And these are the pilows for my bed. And check out the "checkmark" bookcase :) Can you tell I had fun yet??
A picture of my colorful bed :) Bunkbed actually LOL! I feel like a big kid now. . .jk
And my desk, underneath my bed, that I spend countless hours of doing homework!This past spring break I came up with the grand idea to decorate my room! This was a great idea considering I haven't done so and we have been in our house for 6 years now!! So.... after a few trips to IKEA these are some pictures of the finished product. Let me know what you think :)
10 comments:
Carly Felt in a bunk bed. Predictable :) j/k
I like it, Carly. Em? What do you think?
Love the bedroom makeover.... You should have taken before and after pictures.
its so cute carly!!!! i love it!
Hi Carly, I just discovered your blog. I really like all the fun pictures you've posted. BTW you are really talented with interior design. GO girl!!! I love you and will stop by soon.
Well i must sau you sure did build up a lot of credit on this room!!! haha.lol. (inside joke)
love ya :)
anna i think i didn't take "before" pictures for a reason lol
Thanks samantha :) and yes the credit is still building on my room...its priceless ;) Love you!
Hi Von De Leigh :) Thanks for visiting, glad you like it! Hope to see you soon in Sac! We all miss you...
hey, i saw this stuff at IKEA and LOVED it!! I actually took a photo on my phone of the blue walled room with these curtains! very cool!
Thanks Sarah :) seeing a lot of the stuff in the catalog was part of my motivation to do my room! I think i need to stay away from catalogs for quite some time now lol
Post a Comment